- Spot clean as needed using a damp (not wet) cloth with plain water; don't use soap or cleaning products, as they could damage or fade the rug.
- Vacuum as needed using suction only, no bristles.
- For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs.
- Do not pull any loose yarns. If necessary, clip them to be even with the pile height.
- Rotate the rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.
- Comprehensive Rug Care