Viscose/Viscose Blend Rug Care
- No spot cleaning; never use liquids on viscose rugs. Avoid rubbing stains, which causes them to settle more deeply.
- If cleaning is needed, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs.
- Vacuum as needed in one direction (not back and forth) using suction only, no bristles.
- Do not pull any loose yarns. If necessary, clip them to be even with the pile height.
- Rotate the rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.
- Comprehensive Rug Care