- Remove spills immediately by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth; press firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. Lay rug flat to dry. If drying under the sun, lay the rug face down.
- Vacuum at least once a week, twice if in a high-traffic area. Use suction only, no bristles.
- Do not pull any loose yarns. If necessary, clip them to be even with the pile height.
- Rotate the rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
- Professional cleaning is recommended; send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs. Do not dry clean.
- Store the rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping it in cloth for protection. Never fold your rug for storage.
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.
- Comprehensive Rug Care