Polypropylene Performance Rug Care
- Avoid exposure to heavy rain or standing water.
- Clean the rug monthly with a solution of mild dish soap and water, scrubbing with a soft nylon brush. Make sure to clean both sides of the rug.
- Dry in sunlight. Hang the rug or lay it out in the sun, then flip it over to make sure both sides dry thoroughly.
- If placed outside, store the rug in winter months when not in use and during inclement weather. Roll up the rug with the front side out and place it indoors in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using our indoor/outdoor rug pad.
- Comprehensive Rug Care