- Our marble tops are sealed before shipping, but are porous by nature and can be stained, scratched or chipped.
- Protect from acidic substances like wine, coffee, fruit juice and tomato sauce. Always blot spills immediately and rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
- To prevent ring marks, place coasters or trivets under glasses and dishes; use mats or runners beneath hard objects that might scratch the surface.
- Do not place hot items directly on the tabletop.
- Do not use chemical cleansers, dusting sprays, abrasive cleaners or furniture polish.
- Dust frequently with a soft, dry cloth. Wash periodically with a cloth dampened with warm water, and if necessary, a small amount of mild dishwashing liquid. Use a second damp cloth to remove the soap.
- For marble, the use of a resealer is recommended. Apply once a year or as needed.