IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL ALERT
RH is offering an in-home inspection and repair of Callum Canopy Beds.
Our clients' safety is of the utmost importance to us. Therefore, the Callum Canopy Beds are being voluntarily recalled in cooperation with the U.S. Product Safety Commission and Health Canada. The horizontal canopy rails on the recalled beds can detach and fall, posing an injury hazard. Please immediately stop the use of the bed until the canopy has been removed or the repair has been completed by RH. We are offering customers a free in-home inspection and repair by technicians who will install a bracket at each of the four corners of the canopy to secure the canopy rails. Instructions on how to remove the canopy will be emailed to the email address on file with RH.
The affected beds (shown below) were sold in Washed Black, Sandwashed Grey and Weathered White finishes, in twin, full and queen sizes and with or without a headboard and storage drawers. The name “Restoration Hardware” is printed on a label located on the bed’s bottom inside frame along with “Made in Vietnam.” (SKUs 104884, 106482, 107167, 107608, 107928, 107932, 107935 or 111553 appear on the receipt.)
If you have an affected Callum Canopy Bed, please note the following important information:
- Please immediately stop the use of the bed until the canopy has been removed
- Please contact RH (see contact information below) so that we may dispatch a qualified technician to inspect and repair the bed at a time convenient for you
Thank you for your understanding. We sincerely regret this development and apologize for any inconvenience.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL ALERT
RH is recalling a subset of the dark zinc Annecy and LaSalle Coffee Tables.
Our clients' safety is of the utmost importance to us. We have learned that the metal surface under the clear top coat may contain lead. Lead is toxic and can cause adverse health effects. Therefore, in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and Health Canada, RH is recalling a subset of the dark zinc Annecy and LaSalle Coffee Tables. The recalled coffee tables (shown below) are rectangular, covered in thin sheets of dark grey metal, and have a green sticker under the table with one of the P.O. numbers from the list below.
|Affected P.O. Numbers|
If your coffee table no longer has a green sticker, please call the number below and we will assist you in determining whether your table is affected by this recall.
If you think you have a recalled dark zinc Annecy or LaSalle Coffee Table, please note the following important information:
- Please discontinue use of the recalled item and contact RH for a full refund or a replacement item once RH has retrieved the recalled item.
- At your request, we will dispatch our White Glove delivery service to pick up the recalled item at a time convenient for you, at no charge.
- In order to ensure that you receive a quality piece that you will enjoy for years to come, we have a dedicated team standing by that would like to work with you on selecting a replacement piece that we are confident will still meet your standards, as well as ours.
Thank you for your understanding. We sincerely regret this development, and apologize for any inconvenience.