Reclaimed Oak Panel Double-Door Cabinet
Select Sale Items Starting at
- Handcrafted of reclaimed timbers from decades-old buildings augmented with distressed white oak planks for consistency and stability
- Rough-hewn planks are carefully hand-selected, planed and sanded
- Reclaimed wood is characterized by distinctive nicks, wood patches, exposed knots and imperfections that speak to the wood's provenance
- Antiqued iron hardware
- 4 adjustable shelves
- By their nature, salvaged wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks will be present
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Anti-tip kit hardware and installation instructions included. Please note RH white glove delivery service does not include tip restraint installation. We strongly recommend professional installation of the included tip restraint in order to securely anchor the product to the wall, preventing risk of damage or serious injury.
- Overall: 45"W x 18"D x 91"H
- Interior Without Shelves: 43"W x 15¼"D x 87½"H
- Shelf: 43"W x 14½"D x ¾"H
- Weight: 425 lbs.