Cayden Campaign 4-Door Open Sideboard & Hutch
Select Sale Items Starting at
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried solid oak with white oak veneers
- Oak is wire brushed to highlight its rich grain; a sealed wax finish enhances its color
- Brass hardware is hand-cast solid brass with an antiqued finish; Pewter hardware is hand-cast aluminum with an antiqued finish; Bronze hardware is hand-cast brass with an antiqued Bronze finish
- Solid metal hardware is hand cast by skilled artisans employing an ancient foundry technique known in French as cire perdue (lost-wax). The hardware is individually sculpted by pouring molten metal into a custom wax mold. As the wax melts away, the finished piece emerges.
- German-engineered soft-close door hinges
- Hand-cast corner brackets feature exposed screws
- 2 fixed wood shelves
- 1 adjustable shelf per cabinet
- Anti-tip kit hardware and installation instructions included. We encourage installation of the tip restraint, which securely anchors the product to the wall. Items not properly anchored pose a potential safety risk.
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth; avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials
- Overall: 70"W x 16¾"D x 91"H
- Distance Between Fixed Shelves: 18½"H
- Wood Inset Shelf (4): 68"W x 14½"D x ¾"H
- Sideboard Interior (Without Shelves): 33¾"W x 14¾"D x 22½"H
- Interior Shelf (2): 33½"W x 13½"D x ¾"H
- Weight: 309 lbs.